Townhouse floor common area and bathroom
This residence hall is apartment-style with four to seven students in each townhouse.
Morris Townhouses offer students the privacy of single bedrooms with the benefits of a common space, kitchen access, and washer and dryer units.
As with all housing areas at Saint Joseph’s, the townhouses are fully furnished and there is parking available for students as well.
- Kitchen, living room, dining area
- Four or seven individual bedrooms
- Cable television service included
- Internet access
- Appliances (refrigerator and stove/oven) and furniture included
- Carpeted bedrooms and living area
- Laundry facilities located in each townhouse
- Shuttle service
Life in Morris Townhouses
The Morris Townhouses offer students the privacy of individual rooms with the benefits of a common space and kitchen access. Parking is available for students as well. Students also have a shuttle service stop and train station right next to their building for quick access to central campus or Center City.