2022-2023 Housing Rates
The following is included in your housing cost:
- Furnished room/apartment — every room comes with a bed, desk and chair for each student. Apartments have living room furniture, a dining room table and chairs, refrigerator, range and cabinets in the kitchen.
- Utilities are included in all prices.
- Cable, internet and telephone capability in all residences.
- Security services — 24-hour security desks or locked and monitored residences, as well as shuttle services and 24-hour escorts.
- Trained professional and Residential Assistant staff in every hall/building to respond to the needs of resident students.
- Proximity to other classmates, friends and faculty.
- Study and recreational facilities available in most residences.
- Activities and programs responding to a broad range of student interests, held in the residence.
Please note: Housing rates for buildings requiring dining plans do not include the dining plan cost. You can view dining plans on Campus Dish.
First-Year Housing Options
|LaFarge Hall||McShain Hall||Villiger Hall||Living & Learning Commons|
|Dining Plan Required?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Semester Cost||$4,687 per semester||$4,687 per semester||$4,855 per semester||$5,410 per semester|
|Academic Year Cost||$9,374 for entire|
|$9,374 for entire|
|$9,710 for entire|
|$10,820 for entire academic year|
Sophomore & Transfer Housing Options
|Ashwood Apartments||Pennbrook & Merion Gardens Apts||Lannon & Rashford Apts||Campus House (Hogan, St. Albert's, Xavier)||Living & Learning Commons||Osol Hall|
|Dining Plan Required?||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Semester Cost||$4,775 per semester ($5,275 for studio apartment)||$5,274 per semester ($5,774 for studio apartment)||$6,018 per semester||$4,687 per semester||$5,410 per semester||$3,500 per semester |
($4,000 for single room)
|Academic Year Cost||$9,550 for entire academic year ($10,550 for studio apartment)||$10,548 for entire academic year ($11,548 for studio apartment)||$12,036 for entire academic year||$9,374 for entire academic year||$10,820 for entire academic year||$7,000 for entire academic year ($8,000 for single room)|
Junior & Senior Exclusive Community Options
|Morris Townhouses||Osol Hall|
|Dining Plan Required?||No||No|
|Semester Cost||$5,274 per semester||$3,500 per semester ($4,000 for single room)|
|Academic Year Cost||$10,548 for entire academic year||$7,000 for entire academic year ($8,000 for single room)|
|Communication Fee (ethernet, cable, telephone)||Activity Fee (hall programs)|
|Semester Cost||$60 per semester||$35 per semester|
|Academic Year Cost||$120 for entire academic year||$70 for entire academic year|
Students who move out of on-campus housing mid-semester will be refunded according to the SJU Refund Schedule, effective the date they move out and their key has been returned.