Providing Scholarships, Co-ops, Job Placement, Networking, Mentoring and Immersion Trips EXCLUSIVELY for food marketing students at Saint Joseph's.
Nothing is more central to human existence than food,
and no endeavor involves more people than the food industry.
A food marketing degree from Saint Joseph's University is so much more than food. Our students learn about food, beverage and consumer packaged goods. They examine retailers, wholesalers, foodservice providers, manufacturers, and vendors. They study marketing, sales, category management, business development, supply chain, and more. As a food marketing student, you learn all aspects of the industry from the oldest and most established food marketing program in the country.
Saint Joseph's is one of only a few schools in the world to offer a food marketing degree. In addition to a major and a minor, we offer a dedicated M.S. and MBA in food marketing.
The food marketing faculty and students enjoy the added support of the Academy of Food Marketing. The Academy of Food Marketing works to ensure each student is career-ready upon graduation. This unique organization was specifically developed to:
- Promote and support food marketing education.
- Provide services to food marketing students, including scholarship aid, recruiting, internships and cooperative education, counseling and placement.
- Support the food marketing faculty.
- Support the development of talented graduates to serve all aspects of the food and allied industries.
Contact our staff to learn more about the many opportunities that exist in food marketing at Saint Joseph's University.
Of Class of 2022 food marketing graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Average starting salary of food marketing majors in 2022.
Get to Know the Academy
We invite you to explore our site and get a flavor for the many exciting academic and career opportunities we offer. Here are some key facts about the Academy at Saint Joseph's University:
- The Academy of Food Marketing is recognized by employers and recruiters around the world.
- It is the only wholly industry-supported program of its kind in the U.S. with a board of governors, made up of senior executives at consumer products companies and retailers.
- The Academy provides scholarships, co-op and internship services to students.
- It supports the Erivan K. Haub School of Business' Department of Food Marketing, as well as the Campbell Collection.
Connect & Network
Our Food Marketing Alumni LinkedIn group offers graduates an opportunity to connect and re-connect with classmates, as well as industry professionals who have a common thread in the food industry.