The BIA advisory board members combine industry knowledge with business intelligence and analytics expertise. As a part of the board, this network of professionals aid in maintaining a curriculum that aligns with current industry needs and anticipates future trends. Specifically, the advisory board reviews course content, guides design and recommends updates to ensure the program remains current as the field of study evolves. By tapping the minds of the top thinkers, doers and leaders in the field, we offer an innovative learning experience in our programs.
The following individuals serve as the advisory board for our department:
- Robert J. Almond Jr. '04 - NEST International
- Griffith M. Ault '11 - Comcast Corporation
- Jim Barrett - Ernst & Young – Financial Services Consulting
- Maura Boligitz - Deloitte
- Adam Bonanno - Bryn Mawr Trust
- E. Loren Buhle, Jr. - DNAnexus
- James R. Francesconi '07 - SAP America, Inc.
- Steve Haindl - Holman Enterprises
- Jack McWilliams - Ernst & Young – Financial Services Consulting
- John A. Michl '11 - Northwestern Mutual Life Ins. Co
- Matthew Mueller - Protiviti Inc.
- Paul P. Power '90 - Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Jonathan Plush '12 - EY
- Sandra Sage - Clements Food Group
- Bryan Schwenk - JB Hunt
- David Sharp - Vanguard
- Joel Tharian - Crum &Forster PBU
- Manish Tiwari - GSK
- Christopher Varga - Ernst & Young - Financial Services Consulting