As a graduate of Saint Joseph's University, you can connect with alumni, friends and your broader University network in many personally meaningful ways. Affinity chapters and alumni groups reflect, celebrate and cultivate your shared areas of interest — academic, cultural, professional and social.
Info for Alumni
Saint Joseph’s University supports free, life-long career development for our alumni. Whether you’re exploring new career options or need to brush up on your job search skills, career counselors in the Career Center are here to help. Visit Handshake to create an account and schedule an appointment.
For alumni who hold a graduate or undergraduate degree conferred by Saint Joseph's University, Career Center services include:
- Unlimited access to job postings on Handshake
- Up to three, individual career counseling appointments per job search/life episode
- Career assessments
- Assistance with resume and cover letter preparation, job search strategies and interviewing skills
- Graduate school and pre-law advising
- Attendance at annual career fairs and employer meet-ups
- Access to virtual alumni networking tools including SJU Connects and the Saint Joseph’s University Career & Networking group on LinkedIn
- Access to the Jesuit Career Center Consortium, allowing reciprocal services with other Jesuit institutions
Students love to hear about what professional life in diverse industries looks like. Consider having your professional experience highlighted on our website so students can learn more about how you have applied your academic experience to your full-time role.
Do you have opportunities for current Hawks? You have three options! For short-term, part-time opportunities, check out QuadJobs. QuadJobs is the easiest, most efficient way to hire college students on a flexible part-time basis. Email email@example.com for a free code for your first posting. For positions requiring professional skills, check out Parker Dewey to post a micro-internship. You get access to motivated students while Parker Dewey takes on all of the administrative details. Finally, for professional-level jobs, check out the information on our Employers page for posting on Handshake.