Virtual Services & Information
The Career Center team is here to support you using virtual platforms:
- Meetings with a counselor: All one-on-one meetings with career counselors will take place on the Handshake. On the day of your appointment, log in to Handshake and click on your appointment to launch the video.
- Handshake: Resumes uploaded to Handshake will continue to be reviewed on a daily basis. All new employers and jobs posted to Handshake will continue to be reviewed and approved daily Monday through Friday.
- Virtual Job Search Resources: The series includes a comprehensive virtual job search guide, exclusive virtual workshops, a collection of 2-Minute Tips Job Search videos and video library, made by our team, especially for Hawks.
- Virtual Interview Guide: In this guide, you'll find tips to help you navigate the virtual interview, from how to prepare to follow-up practices.
- Career Toolkit on Canvas: This toolkit is accessible to current students and includes instructional materials on the topics such as resumes, networking, career exploration and more.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Send us an email if you have quick questions for a career counselor; replies will be sent within 1-2 business days.
- SJU Connects: You can still continue to build your network by using our virtual platform, SJU Connects. Review alumni profiles 24/7, and schedule a phone call with alums who stand ready to have a career conversation with you.
- Career Center Social Media: Stay connected with us through our social media platforms. We'll be sharing articles, tips and advice often to keep you engaged @SJUCareers.