We invite all of our incoming first-year students and their parents/family to join us on Hawk Hill for a two-day on-campus program.
What's Orientation all about?
Based on an approach we call cura personalis, orientation is designed to prepare the whole student. By the start of the fall semester, you will:
- Be welcomed by the leaders of Saint Joseph’s and our student orientation leaders
- Get introduced to the expectations of Saint Joseph’s inclusive culture of caring
- Learn about a range of topics from mission and diversity to registration and books
- Receive information about campus history, classroom size, facilities and resource offices
- Explore residential options
- Make housing and dining selections
- Meet your orientation leaders
- Engage with faculty from your major
- Connect with classmates
Get to Know the Community You’re Joining
We look forward to seeing you!