Advising Centers and Resources
Adult Learners (PLS and HDC)
Registering for Classes
Education Planning Resources
- The Academic Catalog lists all program requirements, courses and credit information.
- The undergraduate General Education Program is the series of courses/credits that all undergraduates are required to take.
- Undergraduate transfer credits are available from dual enrollment, advanced placement and international baccalaureate programs.
DegreeWorks is an online tool that allows you to track your progress towards the completion of your degree program, including the number of credits you have earned and still need to complete, GPA status, and course requirements for your program.
The Career Development Center helps students and alumni set professional goals throughout their lifetime. We'll connect you to networking opportunities, experiential and professional opportunities, and resources.
The Fellowships Office assists undergraduate students who want to apply for major fellowships, including awards for undergraduate study, study abroad, graduate study and research internships. We work with you every step of the application process, from deciding which fellowships to apply to, to discussing the steps that need to be taken to achieve success.
The honors program for undergraduate students offers intellectually rigorous courses that are team-taught across disciplines. Graduates of the program have gone on to Harvard, Yale and New York University, and have become corporate leaders around the world.
The Center for International Programs provides information and services to students who wish to study abroad on a short-term or long-term academic program. We also implement international education initiatives.
Pre-Health and Pre-Law Advising
Frequently Used Forms
Major & Minor Forms (for undergraduate and adult learners)
Registration Related Forms
- Course Overload (for undergraduate and adult learners)
- Withdrawal from a Course
- Independent Study Request (for undergraduate and adult learners)
- Change from Credit to Audit
- Request Pass/No Penalty
- Permission to take Courses Elsewhere (for undergraduate and adult learners)