How We Can Help
Our office will be your main point of contact during your studies and we are here to:
- Serve as a resource during all points of your graduate studies
- Provide pre-registration advising
- Assist you in interpreting/understanding University policies and procedures
- Provide support, programming and resources for students
- Make appropriate referrals to faculty and essential campus resources
- Serve as a clearinghouse for campus resource information
- Troubleshoot registration problems
Graduate Advising Offices
Tips for Success
It is essential that you are actively engaged in the planning and decision making related to your graduate studies. While the Graduate team is available for advising, it is expected that you will:
- Know the requirements for your program of study and understand university and departmental policies and procedures
- Be familiar with the Academic Calendar and important deadlines
- Check your SJU email regularly
- Canvas Online Orientation for Graduate Students
- Demonstrate knowledge of University and faculty expectations.
- Recognize the role of Advising in your degree completion.
- Recall and carry out academic policies.
- Identify campus resources to support you during your time at Saint Joseph's University.
- Navigate The Nest, our student portal, to register for classes and locate your schedule.
- Access your courses in Canvas, our learning management system.
- Graduate Advising Office - School of Health Studies and Education and College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Advising Office - Haub School of Business
- Registration Resources