Directions and Parking
Touring Hawk Hill Campus:
Meet at the Frances M. Maguire Art Museum
Effective Jan. 15, 2024, all undergraduate tours depart from the Frances M. Maguire Art Museum. When traveling to campus, set your GPS to:
Frances M. Maguire Art Museum
50 Lapsley Lane
Merion Station, PA 19066
Hawk Hill Campus Parking
Parking for undergraduate tours is available at the Maguire Art Museum. A parking pass and link to a map showing our location are included in all event confirmation emails for registered visitors.
Note: Access Lapsley Lane from City Avenue only. There is no access to the museum from Latches Lane.
Touring University City Location:
Meet at Griffith Hall
Tours depart from Room 130 at:
601 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
University City Location Parking
Visitor parking is available in the Griffith Lot and the D’Angelo Lot, which are directly adjacent to Griffith Hall. Additional free street parking is available.
Visitors with disabilities or who need special assistance should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your visit to inquire about available accommodations.
Arriving By Train or Bus
Hawk Hill Campus:
Use SEPTA’s trip planner to find the most convenient route to our Hawk Hill campus from the historic Amtrak/30th Street Station or any spot along SEPTA’s various routes. The 65, 44, 1, 52 and G buses have stops on campus, and SEPTA Regional Rail (Paoli/Thorndale line) stops at Overbrook Station, less than a mile from the center of campus.
University City Location:
Use SEPTA’s trip planner to find the most convenient route to our University City location. Trolley routes 11 and 36 run directly through the University City location. Routes 13 and 34 are also accessible to campus. For bus transportation, Route 30 runs directly through the University City location.
- From anywhere via AMTRAK
- Arrive at Philadelphia's 30th Street Station. Board the westbound SEPTA trolley (green line) to Woodland Ave. and 43rd St.
- From Philadelphia International Airport via SEPTA
- Take SEPTA Airport Rail Line to Philadelphia's 30th Street Station. Then board the westbound SEPTA trolley (green line) to Woodland Ave. and 43rd St. stop.
- From southern New Jersey via PATCO High Speed Line
- Visit ridepatco.org for routes and schedules. Arrive at 8th and Market Street Station. Then board the westbound SEPTA Market Frankford Elevated Line (blue line) to 30th Street Station. Take the westbound trolley (green line) to Woodland Ave. and 43rd St.
- From throughout Pennsylvania, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties
- Use SEPTA’s trip planner to find the most convenient route to our University City location.
Inclement Weather Information
In the event of severe weather, call the University’s weather hotline at 610-660-3333 or Saint Joseph's update website to check campus closure status.