Directions and Parking
Touring Hawk Hill Campus:
Meet at the Maguire Wolfington Welcome Center
All undergraduate tours (including those for transfer and adult learners) depart from the Office of Undergraduate Admission, located at our Welcome Center at the corner of Cardinal and City Avenues.
The address is:
Maguire Wolfington Welcome Center
2502 Cardinal Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Hawk Hill Campus Parking
Parking for undergraduate tours is available at the Maguire Wolfington Welcome Center. A parking pass and link to map showing our location are included in all event confirmation emails for registered visitors.
Touring University City Campus:
Meet at Griffith Hall
Tours depart from Room 130 at:
601 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
University City Campus Parking
Visitor parking is available in the Griffith Lot and the D’Angelo Lot, which are directly adjacent to Griffith Hall. Additional free street parking is available.
Visitors with disabilities or who need special assistance should email us at email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your visit to inquire about available accommodations.
Arriving By Train or Bus
Hawk Hill Campus:
Use SEPTA’s trip planner to find the most convenient route to our Hawk Hill campus from the historic Amtrak/30th Street Station or any spot along SEPTA’s various routes. The 65, 44, 1, 52 and G buses have stops on campus, and SEPTA Regional Rail (Paoli/Thorndale line) stops at Overbrook Station, less than a mile from the center of campus.
University City Campus:
Use SEPTA’s trip planner to find the most convenient route to our University City campus. Trolley routes 11 and 36 run directly through the University City campus. Routes 13 and 34 are also accessible to campus. For bus transportation, Route 30 runs directly through the University City campus.
- From anywhere via AMTRAK
- Arrive at Philadelphia's 30th Street Station. Board the westbound SEPTA trolley (green line) to Woodland Ave. and 43rd St.
- From Philadelphia International Airport via SEPTA
- Take SEPTA Airport Rail Line to Philadelphia's 30th Street Station. Then board the westbound SEPTA trolley (green line) to Woodland Ave. and 43rd St. stop.
- From southern New Jersey via PATCO High Speed Line
- Visit ridepatco.org for routes and schedules. Arrive at 8th and Market Street Station. Then board the westbound SEPTA Market Frankford Elevated Line (blue line) to 30th Street Station. Take the westbound trolley (green line) to Woodland Ave. and 43rd St.
- From throughout Pennsylvania, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties
- Use SEPTA’s trip planner to find the most convenient route to our University City campus.
Inclement Weather Information
In the event of severe weather, call the University’s weather hotline at 610-660-3333 or Saint Joseph's update website to check campus closure status.