Policies & Procedures
- Masks must be worn indoors at this time.
- Valid Student ID required for entrance.
- No guest passes.
- Proper gym attire is required of all patrons.
- Sneakers only. No boots, sandals or bare feet.
- Food and drink prohibited. Water Bottles allowed.
- All bags MUST be put in lockers.
- Respect the privacy, privileges and property of others.
- Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Report any injuries, incidents or problems to our fitness center attendants, supervisors and/or professional staff members.
- Use of facilities and equipment is at your own risk.
- The University is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Cardio and Strength Center Rules
- Please familiarize yourself with equipment before using it.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Please do not drop the weights.
- A spotter MUST be present for heavy lifts.
- Please replace weights on the racks.
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted to utilize this equipment.
- Patrons are expected to exhibit proper conduct and respect the rights of others. Engaging in unacceptable, unsafe or inappropriate behavior may result in the loss of facility privileges.
Locker Room Policies (Men's and Women's)
- Patrons may bring their own lock to use at this time.
- Turn off showers when finished.
- Report any problems to professional staff.
- Locker rooms may be closed for varsity events.
Equipment & Facility Rental
- Basketballs, volleyballs and other recreation equipment can be found in our supervisors office. SJU IDs must be held in the office and given back once equipment is returned.
- Yard games and other equipment can be used upon request by emailing Dan Yen.
- Internal facility rentals may be requested by emailing Dan Yen. External rentals are unavailable at this time.