Adult Learner Admission
Transform Your Future
Flexible, cost-effective class offerings (including part-time and online options) make it easy for busy adults to fully commit to their education goals, from completing their bachelor’s degree to earning a post-baccalaureate certificate.
Ready to Start Your Application?
Requirements & Qualifications
Your vision of reaching your education goals is one step closer to becoming a reality. Here are the qualifications prospective adult learner students need:
We accept a maximum of 75 credits (25 courses) transfer credits from most regionally accredited, non-profit colleges and universities.
Applicants with fewer than 30 college-level credits are also required to submit:
- Official high school transcript or GED test scores.
- Personal statement of up to 500 words: Tell us why you want to complete your degree, and share your professional goals.
- One letter of recommendation from someone who knows you in a professional capacity.
Many of the classes in the adult learners program require consistent access to — and proficiency with — a computer. Some courses are taught fully on the internet, while others have online components such as group chats and email assignments.
In addition to the requirements as stated above, international students must also include the following:
- Transcript Evaluation: Transcripts from institutions outside of the U.S. must undergo a course-by-course evaluation conducted by a member of NACES.
- Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS, or proof of completion of ELS Level 112
If you completed at least 24 credits at a U.S. institution (including at least one college-level English course) you are not required to submit an English language exam.