Kristin Burr, Ph.D.
- B.A., College of William and Mary
- M.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Ph.D., Washington University in St. Louis
- Shaping Identity in Medieval French Literature: The Other Within. Co-edited with Adrian P. Tudor. Forthcoming from the University Press of Florida.
- "Ringing True: Shifting Identity in Le Roman de la Violette." Included in Shaping Identity in Medieval French Literature: The Other Within.
- "Hidden in Plain Sight: Heloise in Clive Donner's Stealing Heaven." In Medieval Women in Film. Ed. Kevin J. Harty. Forthcoming from McFarland.
- "Nurturing Debate in Le Roman de Silence." In Founding Feminisms in Medieval Studies: Essays in Honor of E. Jane Burns. Ed. Laine E. Doggett and Daniel E. O'Sullivan. Woodbridge: D.S. Brewer, 2016.
- "Meraugis de Portlesguez and the Limits of Courtliness." In Shaping Courtliness in Medieval France. Ed. Laurie Shepard and Daniel E. O'Sullivan. Woodbridge: D.S. Brewer, 2013.
- "A Model Knight: Gauvain as Objet d'art." In 'Li premerains vers': Essays in Honor of Keith Busby. Ed. Catherine M. Jones and Logan E. Whalen. Amsterdam and New York: Rodopi, 2011.
- Thirteenth-Century Old French Verse Romance
- The Legend of King Arthur
- Gender in Medieval French Literature
- Love Tokens in Medieval French Literature
- Relics in Medieval French Literature
- Technology and Pedagogy