Today, almost every classroom includes a number of students with disabilities -- either physical, educational, emotional, or a combination of all three. Our innovative curriculum is designed to develop and refine competencies in professional educators in order to meet the demands of teaching students with special needs in a variety of school environments, public and private, urban and suburban.
You can also add a concentration, endorsement or certificate to your degree including:
- Autism spectrum disorder specialist endorsement
- Supervisor of special education curriculum
- Teaching deaf and hard of hearing (N-12) certification.
- Social, emotional and behavioral wellness endorsement
- Applied behavior analysis concentration